Why is important that our seniors matter? Our seniors are the fabric that holds a community together. They laid the foundation for the success of our communities, and are still a vital and important part of it’s ongoing success. We thought it was important that seniors and their caregivers have a place to ‘go’ weekly to learn, share ideas, share experiences and create a new online community for the betterment of everyone, especially seniors.
“Making Our Seniors Matter’ is a weekly radio show delivering all things senior-related:
- healthy, holistic living;
- great food ideas;
- the ‘Shining Senior’ moment, where someone nominates a senior that embodies the spirit of healthy living;
- financial fitness, tax and estate planning;
- the Scam alert, where we chat weekly with Police services about the latest and greatest scams targeting seniors;
- we talk to renovation and real estate experts to help you make your home safer, or help you decide if it’s time to downsize;
- medical experts share information to help seniors and their caregivers make informed decisions;
- musical memories, where listeners can call in to share their favourite concert memories or share a song request for something they haven’t heard in awhile; and MUCH more!
Here’s a great article that demonstrates why seniors are important, and how they contribute to everyday life:
Co host Glenn Cunningham on the purpose of their seniors group:
Making Our Seniors Matter is a presentation of:
The following incredible sponsors have stepped up to the plate to give this important show much needed financial support, and we’d appreciate if you could check them out.
Blue Willow Consulting for Seniorsinfo@BlueWillowforSeniors.com
Shelley Raymond firstname.lastname@example.org
Solterra Co-housing Ltd. | Shared home ownership
Chartered Professional Accountants
555 Burnhamthorpe Rd. – Suite 406,
Toronto, ON, M9C 2Y3
Tel. No. 416-626-2727
Fax No. 416-621-7136
Limited sponsor opportunities across Canada still exist, please feel to reach out if you or your business would like to support us and help us spread the word across Canada. 1-866-269-6155 Ext 3 or listenup@Talk-Radio.ca.
Listen LIVE here each Monday at 2pm and repeated at 8p ET, but if you miss it, it will be podcast below each Tuesday:
#seniors #makingseniorsmatters #wowlivingtv #wowlivingradio #realestate #thebestyears #thegoldenyears #nursinghome #reversemortgages #renovations #safety #Remax #GTA #Toronto #MakingOurSeniorsMatter #MOSM #podcast